RSB LAMSTOCK (PINE LAMINATED BEAMS)
We are the manufacturer and supplier of lamstocK beams and structures
High specification glued laminated timbe
As a high specification engineered timber beam, with excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability, Lamstock offers many design and performance benefits.
Lamstock has excellent strength properties and is aesthetically pleasing.
- Strong – high specification laminates make high strength Lamstock .
- Stiff - resulting in small deflections.
- Consistent – quality assured production process.
- Stable - Good dimensional stability and consistent sizing.
- Reliable - Elimination of the drying splits/shakes common in solid timber.
- Long - availablein many sizes.
- Straight - No twist even with large sections and longer lengths.
The first experiments with the lamination of timber were carried out some 100 years ago. During the ensuing decades improvements in adhesives have opened up great possibilities for creating exciting timber structures, that could not be achieved with any other materials, by incorporating Lamstock beams and trusses and structural laminated arches and curves.
Thickness in mm
27, 40, 65, 978, 97, 135, 165.
Width In mm
64, 99, 132, 165, 198, 231, 264, 297, 330, 363, 396,
429, 462, 495, 528, 561, 594, 627, 660, 695
*All dimensions in mm.
*All lengths in 300mm increments.
*Higher beam grades ( 6+ & 8+) to be arranged prior to placing the order.