We Are The Prominent Manufacturer of Glulam Beams in South Africa!
- Exterior Applications
- Curved and Straight Shapes
- Stock Beams and Custom Beams
- Floor Beams
- Ridge and Rafter Beams
- Header Beams
- Professional engineers, technicians and technical representatives are available to provide any assistance necessary.
- Manufactured and fabricated to your specifications.
- Decking and other related products available.
- In-house staining services available.
- Engineered beam design tables available for ease of specification.
High Spec Glulam for Structural Applications
As a high specification engineered timber beam, with excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability, glulam offers many design and performance benefits.
SATAS Grade 7: We are able to manufacture a range of grade from 7 up to grade12!
Glulam has excellent strength properties and is aesthetically pleasing.
- Strong – Great strength to weight ratio.
- Stiff - Resulting in smaller deflections.
- Consistent – Quality assured production process.
- Stable - Good dimensional stability and consistent sizing.
- Reliable - Elimination of the drying splits/shakes common in solid timber.
- Long - Available in many sizes up to 14m.
- Straight - No twist even with large sections and longer lengths.
Thickness in mm
38, 50, 63, 75, 89, 114, 140, 165
Width In mm
67, 89, 111, 133, 156, 178, 200, 222, 244, 267, 289, 311, 333,
356, 378, 400, 422, 467, 489, 511, 533, 556, 578, 600, 622,
*All dimensions in mm.
*All lengths in 300mm increments.
*Higher beam grades ( 7+) to be arranged prior to placing the order. Note: This usually results in a longer lead time should you require a grading certificate.